The Coding Powerhouse eBook Bundle
You save 90%
Learning Angular 2
- Certification included
- Experience level required: All levels
- Length of time users can access this course: Lifetime
- Learning Angular 2Learning Angular 2
Learning Angular 2
PPPackt PublishingPackt’s mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals. Working towards that vision, it has published over 3,000 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done–whether that’s specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
Angular 2 was conceived as a complete rewrite in order to fulfill the expectations of modern developers who demand blazing fast performance and responsiveness from their web applications. This book will help you learn the basics of how to design and build Angular 2 components, providing full coverage of the TypeScript syntax required to follow the examples included.
- Access 352 pages of content 24/7
- Set up your working environment to have all the tools you need to start building Angular 2 components w/ minimum effort
- Take full control of how your data is rendered & updated upon data changes
- Build powerful web applications based on structured component hierarchies that emit & listen to events & data changes throughout the elements tree
- Explore how to consume external APIs & data services & allow data editing by harnessing the power of web forms made with Angular 2
- Deliver seamless web navigation experiences w/ application routing & state handling common features w/ ease
- Discover how to bulletproof your applications by introducing smart unit testing techniques & debugging tools
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Internet required
Java Deep Learning Essentials
Xamarin Cross-Platform Development Cookbook
Swift 3 Functional Programming
Scala High Performance Programming
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.
Your cart is empty. Continue Shopping!