CentOS & Red Hat Linux Certified System Administrator Course
You save 90% -Sale ended
74 Lessons (17h)
- Thank you for taking this course! Find out what value you get immediately!
- Installing RedHat or CentOS with minimal modifications to your current system.
- Installing RedHat or CentOS with a dual boot approach on WIndows 8
- Linux Graphical User Interface (GUI).
- Linux command line.
- RedHat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam preparation.
- Essential tools for using Red Hat Linux and passing the exam.
- The Red Hat Linux file system explained and basic functions.
- User and groups management.
- Network configuration
- Establishing secure connections via SSH.
- Managing LVM Logical Volumes.
- Encrypted file systems.
- Servers under Red Hat: HTTP, FTP, VNC
- Bonus lectures.
Master Essential Linux Skills & Prepare to Pass the RedHat Certified System Administrator Exam
InstructorJerry Banfield has been an online entrepreneur since 2011, having served hundreds of clients in over 20 countries and managed billions of Facebook ads. He has learned how to drive large amounts of organic Google and YouTube traffic to his website, and teaches online courses sharing his experience with students worldwide. A member of the MENSAsociety, Jerry holds degrees from the University of South Carolina and the University of South Florida. Ermin Kreponic is a strongly motivated young IT expert and Linux enthusiast with a passion for troubleshooting network-related problems. With an exceptional eye for details and a sense of urgency when it comes down to problem solving, Ermin is one of the top instructors in his field. For more details on this course and instructor, click here. This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.